Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring is Here...

...I saw proof of it in the blossoms on the trees. FINALLY trees. Thank you!
We've had a busy day. Tomorrow is no exception. It is a good busy. A happy busy.
Tonight we had a really fun ward adult activity. It was themed, "Blast to the Past". We got to dress up from any era. It rawked. We took a few photographs but I am too lazy and tired to go get the card right now.
Off to bed, have a bright, early, and full day ahead of me.
Hope your day is full of sunshine.

8 comments:

dust and kam said...

I was just thinking of you! :)

I hope you have a awesome day tomorrow! A busy awesome day!

*hugs*

Arianne said...

it was a nice day! I think we keep getting spoiled with these "nice" days. It is supposed to get COLD again on Sunday!!

I hope you have a GREAT weekend!!

Lace said...

I'm loving the SPRING weather too!

Christal said...

sadly ours is full of snow for five days in the forcast today its blizzardy !! I can't wait for blossoms and tulips but I'm glad you guys get to enjoy them!!

Holly said...

I know! I saw real live tulips the other day at the Gateway...it gave me some hope.

Leisha said...

I am so ready for Spring. For nice weather every day. Not this back and forth stuff.

Crystalyn said...

sounds fun! so glad to "see" spring too. love your tulips.

mrs. r said...

gorgeous photo. especially that little girlie in the background.