Thursday, April 17, 2008

Easter. I know you were a month ago.

















Is anyone else like, really mad at Blogger? I hate the new photo upload system. Bah.



Anyway. Easter. These were the day before LJ came. (Can I just tell you how FRUSTRATING it is not to post photos of him? I took a few today of his feet. So at least you can see he is a real little guy. Back on track: I loved coloring eggs with my kiddos. I love that they are getting old enough now where everything is magical to them. I love how patiently they waited for the eggs to color. I love how much they devoured the fruits of their labor. I love their expressions, especially J-Man on that last shot. He kills me. Ooo I love him.



So, like, FOUR months ago, I bought Adobe Lightroom. I used it FOR THE FIRST TIME tonight. Guess what? I think I LOVE IT. I saved AND edited 50 RAW files and saved them to JPEGS in 4 minutes. FOUR. 4. QUATRO. Dude, I am sold. Now I just need to figure it out. I may say I edited them, I didn't say they looked good. ;)





15 comments:

Leisha said...

Oh my gosh. That last picture is so Jothan. I love it. And Emm's leaning on the egg, that face is so her.

I am surprised you dabbled in Lightroom after our conversation the other day. Good for you. I am really considering switching over too. And yes, the new photo upload on Blogger bites.

Ron and Jessica said...

Emm looks like she wants to drink it. But if she did and thought (understandable based on the color)that it tastes like Kool Aid, She would be in for a shock.

Arianne said...

ps, yes I HATE the new upload with BLOGGER!!! SO ANNOYING!!! HATE IT!!

Arianne said...

love that lost shot of jothy too! that is so funny!!!

I love all the pictures, it looks like they had a fun time coloring their eggs. Anika had so much more fun coloring eggs this year than ever before.

Emms looks SO grown up lately. I feel that I haven't seen your WHOLE family FOREVER!! I miss you all!! maybe someday I will see you again!!! :)

ec said...

ooooh!

lightroom is my boyfriend.

glad you love it.

Holly said...

Good to know about lightroom. I keep thinking about it but since I'm currently trying (ha!) not to spend any money it may not be in my immediate future :-) I love your photos.

blair said...

Oh man, I freaking LOVE lightroom. Its so fast, easy, and yet still strong! its the perfect companion to photshop -lovelovelove.

me said...

Oh my gosh i love that picture of Jothan!!! SO hilarious!

Lace said...

I love these kids of yours so much! These are fun! Happy Easter! :)

Amanda said...

Kids are so great!! I love the expressions!

Tim and Ashlee said...

I've given up on blogger photo uploader. I've switched to flickr.

Love the photos. I made Tim dye eggs with me this Easter and we don't even have kids.

Christal said...

love the pictures so cute!! Your kids are just the most adorable ever!!

Leisha said...

Such pretty pics...even the funny face one! Love all the shiny eggs!

Amy and Josh said...

It looks like Emm is elbowing the egg-I had to laugh. Beautiful kids and cute photos. . . I don't even know where Easter went to-it came way too fast and left in a hurry!! And I don't have any pictures to show for it...always next year I guess.

I'm thinking you should do another mini photo class this summer???

Carlotta said...

OOOoooo, Just LOVE these kids! I need some of their Lovin!