Monday, July 14, 2008

Drumroll please.....And the winner is:

Comment Number 20!



ls said...
I came across your blog from a comment you left on Lilli's blog. Lilli is my sister-in-law's best friend and a friend of mine, as well. I started reading about the time that you had your miscarriage and I was touched by your story and have come back now and then to keep posted. I appreciate your honesty and I am so impressed with your humility.I'd love to be in the contest-- we haven't had a real family picture taken since before my baby was born (and he just turned one two days ago).
Friday, July 11, 2008 9:03:00 AM



Thank goodness for random number pickers, otherwise I would be giving away 51 Sessions.

"Is" drop me a line at: kimsueellen[at]gmail[dot]com.

This was totally awesome you guys. Thanks again for your participation!

3 comments:

Arianne said...

how exciting for "ls" it will be WELL WORTH IT!!!!

Lilli said...

Go Liz! Kim is awesome, and Kim her little boy is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. You will never see eyes that are more gorgeous than his!

ls said...

Did you get my email?

No rush AT ALL, I just want to make sure I sent it to the right email address.