Friday, March 7, 2008

Aloha!

Aloha everyone. I am FOB from Hawaii. My sincerest apologies for the lack of blogging. Our lovely hotel (and I say that with all the sarcasm I can muster) who claimed they had wifi, never once did they indeed have internet access for us. So, it is kind of hard to blog when you have no way of bloggin. ;)

Needless to say it was everything Hawaii is cracked up to be. The workshop was amazing, fantastic, and life changing...needless to say, a lot of things will be changing in my vision, my photography, my offerings, and my company. I am really excited to share with you about the workshop as soon as my film is back. I figure it will be more enjoyable to share that experience with you when I have photos to go along.

For now, I am JET-LAGGED and didn't sleep a wink last night and I have two kiddies waiting to be LOVED on!

Missed you ALL!

16 comments:

Arianne said...

YEAH my KIMMIE IS BACK!! welcome back!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip! sorry your hotel was crappy!

Lets do breakfast next week!! we haven't done our breakfast playdates in a LONG TIME!!

blair said...

sssssssssssssssssssssssssso excited!!!!

ec said...

oh wow.

you have no idea how excited i am to hear about it all....

welcome home!

Michelle said...

I want to hear all about it, Kim! I need to research this workshop you went to. I'm so happy for you!

Cassie said...

So glad to have you back! I missed you terribly!

Ponczoch Family said...

Welcome home! Can't wait for the pictures & stories!

Amy and Josh said...

I am excited to hear about your trip and see the pictures you took. I am sure it was wonderful!! Glad to have you back!

Leisha said...

Glad you're back. Missed ya lady. I'm sure you have some fantabulous pictures to share! I can't wait. I'm glad you had such a great time.

Lace said...

How exciting!!! I'm glad you are home!

Christal said...

so glad your back we all missed you too!! Can't wait to see pics! Glad you had an awesome time! TTYL

Tim and Ashlee said...

Glad you're back. Wish I went with ya. Can't wait to see the pics.

Fostervision said...

Welcome home!

Amy said...

I tried to post before, but I guess it didn't go through!

Welcome home! I've missed my RS buddy!

mommyoffour said...

welcome home girlie, I am so glad that you are back! I missed you! I am glad you had a wonderful time and am so excited to see more pics!

Lilli said...

So excited to hear and see how it went. Did you at least get to enjoy the beaches in Hawaii, what I wouldn't give for a beach right now!

Crystalyn said...

welcome home! that sounds exciting and your flower photo is beautiful! can't wait to see what you learned.

p.s. saw your suv/minivan comment and my blog and girl you got the best ammunition working for you now...$4/gallon in san diego! ( :