Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A typical morning at our house.







Pajamas on inside out.
Hair all askew.
Milk all over the table.
Cereal in bowls, slurp, slurp, slurp.

Oh, and then there are the kids....

:)

All the while, baby crawls around on the floor.

These are the mornings I crave never end. That they never grow out of wanting to sit together, and have breakfast, and talk. A nice slow pace. Thankful for this summer to soak it up before J-dawg goes to school full time, and our mornings turn into, well, something else.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

hi i am fernandos friend and i really thought your post about your latest being born was cute... i was wondering who took your pictures?

kimsueellen said...

My friend Jon Canlas took them. www.canlasphotography.blogspot.com. Isn't he amazing? If you are interested in a birth story, I do them too. Email me at: kimorlandini@gmail.com.

Fostervision said...

LOVE the picture of memms slurping the cereal... I get that same look from all of my girls in the morning, and I probably give it right back to them!!!! Must be a girl thing!!!!