Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Krusty.


Shot on 35mm with Fuji 400H


Polaroid 600SE Fuji fp-3000b

This week is quite possibly one of the busiest of my entire life.
I have felt that way before, and I am certain I will feel that way again.
For some reason it just feels good to say it, to help me survive it.

I am working a lot, which is good, but makes my house a disaster.
When I don't see my husband, I struggle.
When I don't see my kids, I want to hug on them when I am home, therefore, messy house.
I honestly don't care about anything but them.
Just know if you come over, my house will be a mess.
Apparently, just how I like it.

I cooked a good lunch today.
I made Callie's salmon cakes.
My kids wouldn't try them. Which left the entire plate for me.
I put the rest in the fridge for Hubbs.
They are delicious.
I recommend you try them.

Memms has dance class tonight.
While she is at dance, I am going to go pick up the two tickets I won to Eclipse.
I won't be able to use them.
So, I was thinking about giving them away on my blog.
Utah peeps?

Some high school friends are meeting for ice cream tonight.
I want to go, but I don't want to eat ice cream.
Contemplating getting some cupcakes beforehand instead.
I think I might do that.

Right now?
I am tired.
I am thinking I better go pick up my J-Man from school.
And I will probably watch The Simpson's tonight.
Just because I love Krusty the Clown so.

4 comments:

The Snellie's said...

Hey I will take the tickets if you don't need them ;)
Have a good week, I will think of you. Let me know if you need anything!

Barb @ getupandplay said...

Isn't it amazing how full and busy life can get sometimes? I hope the week goes quickly for you and you have a relaxing weekend.

mandee said...

YOu won! You lucky girl! If you want to give them up..I will take them off your hands!

LOVE THE PIC!

Holly said...

Yeah I'll sign up to re-win those tickets ;-)

Busiest week of your life sounds intense. I'm glad you have the foresight to cuddle rather than clean. The world would be a better place with more of that thinking!