Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Oldie but goodie...

Because a post isn't a post without a photograph!

I have been thinking a lot today about the past two months. How much our lives have changed, how much we have learned, how much we have grown. I am really thankful for all of the trials, the heartache, for the blessings. My heart is deeply touched and sincerely humbled in ways that I am not even sure I can express right now.

One thing I have learned is to SLOW DOWN. I never realized how much time I was missing from myself, and my family until I had to STOP and TAKE time for us, for myself. I feel like a different person, I like the changes I have made. I feel like I have grown closer to my husband, to our children. I have learned to be a better mother through having LJ in our home. I have learned that I am not as patient as I would like to be, and through it all I have learned patience.

I have learned that Heavenly Father is AMAZING...I know there is a higher power in this Universe. I know that he is mindful of each one of us. I have seen it witnessed to myself over the past few months, and it is incredible.

I'm just really happy. I'm really thankful. I just wanted you to know that.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

It does my heart good to hear you are in such a wonderful place now. Lots of love to you.

Shannon said...

What a great thing! Thank you so much for sharing! You are a great example to so many! I am happy to see that things have worked out for you!

Arianne said...

Miracles really do happen! I too am happy to hear you have found peace and are in your "happy place" now!! I love you lots!!

Amy and Josh said...

I love this post, because I have had time to slow down too and really refocus on what matters to me and not some other agenda. . . I am glad to hear that you are doing better and that blessings have been poured upon your family. . . you all deserve so much.