Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Give Health


What have you done for yourself today?

Me? I am about to take a shower. Probably a five to ten minute shower in nice hot, CLEAN water. I have had 3 glasses of deliciously ice cold water today, and guess what? That was clean too. I also had breakfast and lunch, and I have so many extra pounds on my body I can't stand it. I am lucky.

What have you done for someone else today?

Me? Right now I am hoping to change the life of someone if even for a day, with your help.

I just got home from BlogHer '10 in New York. While there I had the AMAZING opportunity to meet with P&G to learn more about their Give Health Clean Water Blogivation. I was astounded and teary eyed learning about what this company is doing to provide clean water to those around the world who need it.



We are all SO blessed. Especially those of us who wake up each day without thinking one second about our water supply. I chose to write this blog to you so that we can help change the lives of so many in need.

As a mother, my heart aches at the thought of not being able to provide essential necessities for your child. One like clean water at the top of the list is excruciating for me to think of. I want to do everything in my power to help another mother provide this simple thing for their child.


I am asking you to vote! For every vote I get from this post, P&G will donate a day of clean water for someone who probably has never had it! How amazing is that?

So...lookie over there ---------------------------------------------------------------------->

With a simple click, that is all we need to helps someone in need! (Let's do this thing and rock it out of the park! Come and vote every day until next Friday!

You may also click here as well, vote EVERY day until next Friday! Thank you!






1 comment:

mandee said...

It is truly amazing at what we have in ABUNDANCE in this country! I voted and will do so every day! Thanks for this!