Friday, September 26, 2008

I had a vacay...cuz I needed one.

We were gone for a WEEK. Well, at least my family was...I had this most amazing workshop...from THIS lady.

It was rad...when I have more time, I'll share with you what I learned...for now...our vacay...

We stayed in a condo up in Midway for the whole week. I had to commute for the three days of the workshop...so I missed out on a few days.

It was RELAXING...amazing...wonderful. We had so much fun. The kids went on the Heber Train...we had ice cream, ate hamburgers...watched cable TV until all hours of the night. We had no Internet access...no phones working...and it was BLISS!

Now, I just have to finish up all the work that piled while we were gone. We are good...we are happy.

9 comments:

dust and kam said...

I am glad you guys had a great time. :)

Amanda Edwards said...

Congrats! You deserve it. Thanks for the great picts. You rock.

Amy and Josh said...

So glad you had a good time!

Wendy said...

sounds lovely! Much Deserved! Glad you took the time with your family! You sound rejuvenated.

Lilli said...

I love Midway...so glad you got away!

Anna said...

How wonderful to get away from stress and home life for the week.I'm glad you had fun.

Tim said...

Vacations are heavenly!! Glad you enjoyed yours. Also, glad you are back! Good luck with the piles of work...hope it goes away quickly. :)

Janay said...

Sorry, that was me who posted as "Tim.: LOL

Christal said...

awesome you deserve so glad you had a getaway! you are amazing!! truely!!!