Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hoping to Adopt (Again) Part 4

Meet Ben, Amanda, and Isaac.

It has been my honor to meet this family a little over two and a half years ago as they were beginning their adoption journey. It has been wonderful to watch Ben and Amanda become parents. Amanda is such an amazing mother. When I talk to her, I know that she takes this job seriously and helps me want to be a better mother myself. Ben is an amazing person as well. He is very kind, smart, and caring to his wife and his son. I admire that in a husband.


I would love nothing more than to see this wonderful family grow through adoption. So, keep them in your prayers, and please, if you know of someone who is considering adoption. Consider them!

2 comments:

Christal said...

Kim thank you! Life can be so frusterating sometimes and it helps when people know how you feel and have some insight. You are wonderful. Sorry about your week last week --now that is frusterating and makes ya kind of mad eh. Or maybe just super frusterated once again.
I can't believe Heath is dead either that is so crazy what a waste of hotness ha ha! Poor guy - got to feel sorry for him what he must have been going through, sad life.
Well hope this week is so much better for you. I wish we could all have what we dream about but I guess that would be too easy.
I love all your spotlights on adoptive couples you are amazing. Its fun to read about these people and all our common goals in building our families. TTYL

Amanda said...

Kim - Thanks you! i have said it before and I'll say it again. you are amazing!