Monday, May 3, 2010

Honesty.

Days like today I wish I hadn't been quite so honest.

(I am laughing as I write that.)











First Week:

Last Week:

This Week:

Weight:

195

193.4

193.8

Neck:

14.5”

14”

14”

Bust:

40.5”

39.75”

39.75”

Bicep:

14”

13.75”

13.75”

Waist:

41.5”

36”

36”

Buttocks:

47”

46”

46”

Thigh:

27”

26.75”

26.75”

Calf:

15.25

15”

15”





I was REALLY hoping to come here with better numbers.

They just aren't there.

I have a million excuses. Stress, my period, not my normal routine, etc...etc.



Excuses are not going to help me fight this.



I feel renewed.

This week will not be much different than last week.

What will be different is that I am going to fight harder.



Sometimes honesty sucks.

Today is one of those sometimes.



:(



Please no pats on the back today.

What I need is a good can of whoop-A.







4 comments:

Cassie said...

You kill me kim, I love you. The first week I started working out I dropped 4 pounds, then 2 the next, then.... nothing for a couple. It's frustrating. But keep going! You can totally do it. (There's a small verbal kick to the pants for ya.) Hugs!

Melissa said...

hey, thanks to you I learned about MFP. I joined. and I love it. My husband And I are working on this together and he loves it too. :) It is changing the way we think about things. I'm not sure how to become your 'friend' on there.

my username is melissaFehrenbacker

you can friend me if you want :) good luck!

Natalie said...

You are honestly one of my FAVORITE people ever.

Olivia Singleton said...

I wonder if it's constructive to be weighing in every week. What do you think?