Friday, August 17, 2007

Love this boy!





He just melts my heart. He was really sick this past weekend, fever, sore throat, just so not himself, and yet, he was the sweetest, most kind, thoughtful boy I have ever seen out of him. For a week he has been an angel, I wondered where my boy had gone to, and why this little man replaced him. Until today at the fair when he LOST. IT. Due to the fact I did not get him a "blue ice cream" but rather a "cor de rosa ice cream" (pink) and he threw a fit for no less than 20 minutes. Even so, the things he says make me laugh, he never ceases to amaze me with his whit and charm. So, so, very in love with him.

5 comments:

Leisha said...

When I first saw these I saw such a grown up boy and then I realized it was Mr. J. Man does he look like such a little man. Handsome!

Cassie said...

He is just so handsome and sweet looking. I love him.

Arianne said...

I thought the same thing as Leisha he does look SO grown up in these pictures. He is so cute!!

Lace said...

I agree, my first thought was 'when did he get so grown up?' Incase I haven't said it on every comment I've left I love your kids!

Carrie said...

Look at that toothless grin! He is so charming and SO big! Why do kids have to grow up so fast?