Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Grill Deal-Rodizio Grill



I have an amazing opportunity for you while you wait for me to post my next sessions, a maternity session and another birth story. Until then, I have an amazing opportunity for you.

This Monday, May 23, 2011 Rodizio Grill is offering my readers an amazing deal on dinner at their Salt Lake City Location only. My readers can enjoy a special 4-course meal with dessert included for only $19.99/person. All you need to do is mention my blog: www.kimorlandini.com or my twitter id: @kimorlandini

I am sure many of you may know that my husband is from Brazil and therefore my children have rice and beans and picanha in their souls.

We heart Brazilian food and we most definitely heart Rodizio Grill.

Thank you Rodizio for providing this opportunity for my readers to have a night out on the town for a discount. (We can all use a deal now and then can't we?)

See you:



Located inside Salt Lake's historic Trolley Square Shopping Mall

600 South 700 East – 2nd Floor

Tel. 801-220-0500


*Disclaimer: I was offered to attend this special night and will be provided a free meal. However, my opinion and love of Rodizio Grill is my own.*

3 comments:

Rachel B said...

JEALOUS! wish I lived in salt lake for this!

Neil said...

I stopped by to see what you have been shooting lately and ironically enough you have 2 of my photos posted! I shot the 2 food images above (not the flames) several years ago. Kind of crazy!

Hope you're well.

Neil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.