Saturday, September 1, 2007

Chad & Jeanette--August 29, 2007 Salt Lake Temple

Haven't gone through and done my black and whites yet (my favorite) but I did get through editing all of their temple photographs, moving onto their cute reception...some favorites:










My attempts at: "The Serious Pose." A la Jonathan Canlas, and Duston Todd. Hmm, not sure how those guys pull it off. I ask people to be serious and they laugh...which I love this first outtake...love the look on Jen's face.

Actually very pleased with how this turned out...my heart skipped a little beat...




















Just wanted to thank Leisha for getting all of the little details, and for being my second had woman. She took a lot of stress off of me, and has brought an amazing addition to Simply You, especially her unique eye. Congratulations Chad and Jeanette!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Again, Simply beautiful! You keep getting better and better.

moosh in indy. said...

LOVERLY.

Shannon said...

Love them! Good job! I am looking forward to shooting this weekend with you.....we will have 5 hours to get to know each other better!

Rebecca Tyler said...

Awesome job! What a beautiful beautiful location, and I love your creative poses. :o)

Cassie said...

LOVE the one where he's grabbing her tush! I laughed out loud! Hilarious.

arianne said...

wow those are great pictures. I am sure they are going to LOVE all of them if they haven't seen them yet already!!!