Thursday, June 7, 2007

A Post Without Pictures...

...is like a tear rolling down my cheek. I dunno, that sounds totally lame, but I am pretty bummed that I don't have a photograph. A few things...a little business: If you have had sessions with me the past week, please expect your session back in two weeks from now. I do not have a computer set up at the moment and I am running a good week behind. Also, if you are waiting on prints, I will try to have them for you by next Friday.My heart is so full today. I cannot even begin to express the amazing and wonderful things that have happened to me over the course of the last few days. Things that I cannot even express here on this blog, but maybe soon...hopefully. I just know that the Lord is mindful of ME, of my little world, and of my needs. I am slowly digging my way out of the abyss and I see a little light coming my way. I picked up my camera today, the first since Monday...seems not too long huh? Well it was for me. I took some amazing photographs that I can't wait to share with all of you.Can't wait to catch up on everyone's happenings...just a few more days...bear with me! Hugs to all.

No comments: