Sunday, December 24, 2006

Cookie Bliss?!

Today was a day that I really wish I had Photoshop. If I did, I would create a storyboard for you about Little Miss. For those of you who may not know me very well, I am a strict mother when it comes to my children having any "sweets" before their first birthday. Well, today I broke that rule when I allowed 11 month old Memms a taste of Christmas Cookie Bliss. I gave her the cookie--for the sheer photo opportunity mind you, and then as soon as the photograph was taken I took half, ONLY HALF of her cookie away and she WIGGED OUT! Total cookie meltdown! She goes from bliss, to screaming banshee, and finally to acceptance. That's the last time I break down a month early! ;) J-Dawg handled things a bit better than Miss and has been asking me all day, "Mom, can I have a cookie?" I happily obliged. Did I mention how much I love Christmas?

No comments: