Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Becoming.



august 2007

I just got done watching this amazing video.
It is not just for photographers.
I feel it could be directed to any of us.

Watch it.

I have been going through my personal photos this past week, as a part of my new goals for myself. So much happens in the quiet moments of the early morning.
Seeing my old self
is one of those things.

It is funny to look back and to think,
'I used to be such a better photographer than I am now.'

You are probably wondering what the?
Doesn't time make you a better photographer?
No.
You do.
You control how much effort you put into it, and I used to put SO much into it.

I want to become again.
I want to push...stretch, see again.

I can look back, and long to be that person again.
Excited, ready, enabled.
In all things.

Not just photography.
But in her family.
I have so many more valuable lessons to bring to the table.

I am going to bring those out through my lens.
Just watch.

Come along for the ride.

No comments: